Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Firechrisgraham.com
OK, so nobody has asked.
But yes, I am interested in the North Carolina State job.
And I figure the offer will come eventually. I mean, really, it won't be long before every other coach in the United States with a pulse turns them down.
First it was Rick Barnes, then John Calipari, then a free-for-all that has gone all the way through Notre Dame coach Mike Brey.
(Mike Brey turned the job down. He shouldn've been happy to have gotten called. Honestly, I had to check to make sure that he was still alive and well.)
Given that I had a successful three-year run as an assistant and then a head coach at my local YMCA, I'm guessing that I'll get the chance soon to sign my name on the dotted line.
My resume is ... not all that much to write about, other than the fact that I did take Advanced Basketball as a fourth-year at the University of Virginia (I passed) and led my two YMCA senior squads to a .500 record overall.
I can see it now - firechrisgraham.com.
Better register it before somebody else beats you to it.
- Chris Graham

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home